Sunday, May 29, 2011

Update: Anti-Gravity Yoga...it's ON!!!

So, I contacted Crunch Fitness (CF) as it is the only place in the DC area that has Anti-Gravity Yoga classes and it's possible to pay $15 for a day pass to use their facilities which include their gym facilities. Or if you go with a CF member you only pay $7.50. Since I don't know anyone who currently uses this gym, it looks like I'll be paying $15 to go to one of these classes. I intend to make the most out of my day pass and take a couple of their classes throughout the day. If I like them enough, I may consider a membership.


All in all, $15 and the option to use the gym and attend any classes so long as you do so in a 24 hour period is a really good deal in this area where you can pay upwards of $20+ to take one class. So cheers to CF for not overcharging or placing restrictions on the use of their facilities with their passes.


I cannot wait and I'll be posting my workout schedule with information regarding the classes I intend to take in the next two weeks for anyone who would like to join me. You can check out the class schedule for CF for their Chevy Chase location HERE...and their Metro Center location HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment