Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Training

Last night I decided to finally clean my room at 11 pm. By 1:30 am, I was working on putting together my work-out nook. My space for home training when I don't feel like being in the gym and want to break out the greatness of the NikeTrainingClub (NTC) app for women or the Women's Health Magazine Big Book of Exercises (two of my new work-out staples for quick workouts and also workouts that have already been planned out for the user).

I'll post some photos of my home training spot later today. But it has simple things like weights, resistance bands, a medicine ball, my bike (because I do not trust the bike room in my building at all!), floor mat, etc. In the meantime, here's a little snapshot of some of the points that the NTC app hits with their latest spokesperson -Lea Michele!



...and the song in the video is "Lights" by Ellie Goulding (which is officially a Playlist Joint!)

No comments:

Post a Comment