Saturday, May 21, 2011

Goal Setting

I'm also becoming addicted to manifestos. Lululemon is most known for their yoga savvy and gear. However, I'm absolutely in love with their blog and their manifesto.

Their blog has some amazing posts about a little bit of everything and their manifesto is both fun and sets good standards to live by and incorporate into your life. Daily affirmations are a part of everyone's life in different ways from the road warrior (I will not sideswipe that jerk in front of me, I will not sideswipe that jerk in front of me) to cubicle crusader (I will not call out the guy singing under his breath to ABBA, I will not call out the guy singing under his breath to ABBA) to workout diva (I will finish this last mile if it kills me, I will finish this last mile if it kills me); affirmations are where it's at. It's about what you will do and what you won't do.

Lululemon is great because their manifesto calls for goal setting and being organized about it. To that end they have a goal-setting link under education which is amazing because it's so simple. State what you'll do. State the due date. And sign it. Simple, easy, done. It's what I've used to set my goals, and I can track it with their goals worksheet, lets you complete one and add another to have short and long-term goals. I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment