Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Simply Breakfast

We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It's been ingrained in our brain that we need it to survive (maybe that's a stretch...but it is important). Unfortunately, I find that breakfast tends to be the most repetitive meal of my day and it tends to be one of the most hurried meals of the day. The only time I find myself properly having breakfast is when I go to brunch over the weekends (brunch IS my favorite meal) or post-night out at an all-night diner. So, it was nice to find out that there's a blog dedicated specifically to one person's love of this all-important meal. And it is called...

Simply Breakfast. by Jennifer Causey



Photo by Jennifer Causey

I'm a fan at first sight and I hope this site will give me inspiration to slow down and find some creative ways to make and enjoy breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment