Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Next up: Anti-Gravity Yoga (AGY)

I read about anti-gravity yoga (AGY) for the first time a week ago and immediately wanted to do it. Now, after watching this...I REALLY need to do this! First of all, this video is hilarious. Second, it seems like the best thing for me - i.e. someone who has issues with the pretzel like flexibility some floor/mat based yoga disciplines require. It looks like a really fun way to stretch, use resistance training. I mean, who doesn't like to swing?!

Now the hard part, there's only one gym in the DC metro area that has these classes. Crunch Fitness. Short of opening a membership, I need to find out how I can get access to their classes. Cross your fingers that they have a drop-in option. I'll let you know when I work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment