Saturday, May 14, 2011

Strawberry Banana Breakfast Smoothie



So I looked in the fridge this morning and decided to make a smoothie for breakfast because I had some bananas that weren't looking too hot and needed to find something to do with them quickly. A smoothie seemed like the best thing. This recipe is really simple and I don't even know if I can qualify it as a recipe because I just kind of threw stuff together…but sometimes that makes the best kind of treat!



Ingredients:


Ingredients:
5 Strawberries
1 Banana
1 Small Chobani Greek Yogurt (any flavor)
½ Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
1 ½ cups of ice

Directions:

In a blender add all of the ingredients and then add ice to the top. Start blender on grate/crush ice and then switch to blend setting once all the ice has been crushed. Pour and Enjoy!!!!

Total Calories: 260

Note: this should make enough for 2. I decided to put the other half I made into the freezer for another morning breakfast on the go sometime next week. So my total caloric intake was half the total listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment